Comprehensive Retail Solutions leader: GA Europe
GA Europe is the specialist for publicly-supported restructuring, financing and assessments of retail organisations. Together with partners from the commercial, private equity and corporate lending, we are tapping unrealised potential.
|Our scope of services:||Creating valuable appraisals of all asset capital, aiding in restructuring and the sale of assets / inventories|
|Business Segment:||Capital supporters and restructuring specialists|
|Advisor:||Network of more than 200 trade specialists|
|Offices:||Munich, London (GA Valuations)|
|Network:||Access to our international parent company on the resources (capital, industry expertise and over 200 employees)|
Our parent company, Great American Group: GA is an American based company that specialises in helping companies in transition understand and realise the maximum value of their assets. In business for more than 40 years, GA and its team of trusted professionals have developed unparalleled expertise in asset appraisal and valuations in a variety of businesses and industries. and, when necessary, managing the sale of those assets. www.greatamerican.com
- B.Riley & Co: B. Riley is a full-service investment bank providing corporate finance, research, sales and trading services to corporate, institutional and high net worth clients. www.brileyco.com
Having a competitive advantage is the result of having a strong industry network. As part of the Great American Group, GA Europe has access to our parent company’s global network and resources. This includes access to necessary capital to fund transactions, accessing vast databases of recovery results from transactions of over € 10b, as well as the support of global financial and trading experts.
When you are facing difficult times quick and decisive action is critical to success. GA Europe has a team of experts to partner with you in meeting the challenges you face. We bring many years of restructuring, financing and retail industry experience.
Dr. Tino Bauer, Chief Executive Officer
tel: +44 (0) 20 7318 0583
fax: +44 (0) 20 7318 0572
- Over 15 years’ experience in the trade as restructuring CRO / CRA, a line manager, corporate finance, and business consulting
- Responsible for the implementation of restructuring programmes for Mexx, primondo (Supply Chain), Arcandor Group and inter alia; responsible for supplier negotiations, Head of Supply Chain Strategy and Business Development
- Leading positions at FTI Consulting, primondo / Arcandor and Accenture (Retail Strategy Practice)
Roland Thölken, Head of Operations, GA Europe
Mobile: +49173299 11 44
- 27 years of industry experience as sales director at Strauss Innovation, Senior Retail Sales Manager Ulla Popken, General Sales Manager (Jean Pascal AG), area manager, branch manager, Merchandiser at H&M; and Retail Training at Karstadt AG
- Responsible for overseeing the branch network including cost / revenue management, personnel management, visual merchandising at the POS, marketing concepts, and more at Strauss Innovation, Ulla Popken and H&M.
- Responsible for customer experience during closing programmes at a German fashion and Living dealer